Our services are free of charge.
- 1. Provision of location information
- Consult with us about any aspect of your location shoot from planning to filming.
*We do not only research like conduct scouting for talents/ actors.
- 2. Support from location scouting to coordination
- We will research locations matching your criteria, and wherever possible accompany you on scenario and location scouting and then coordinate with your chosen location site.
- 3. Support in the coordination and submitting filming permit applications
- We provide information on how to apply for filming permits for private facilities and how to prepare applications for location permits for public facilities.
- 4. Accompany the filming at location as much as possible
- In addition to coordinating with the location site, we will also accompany you to the location site as best of possible.
- 5. Recruitment of extras
- We can help find volunteer extras as needed for your shoot. (Okinawa Location Supporters)
- 6. Help with presentations explaining product placement etc.
- We can help advertise presentations to recruit companies who offer shooting cooperation services and products for use in the shoot.
- 7. Assistance in airing and screening
- We can help with publicity through the Okinawa Film Office Twitter feed, the OCVB e-mail newsletter, the Okinawa Location Supporters, and various collaborative OCVB promotions.
*We will not partake in tie-up negotiations. (Please negotiate directly with subject corporations.)
*We do not provide production funds.
*We are not liable for damages to persons or properties in relation to the filming
(Production parties are asked to subscribe to necessary insurance policies.)